Thursday, November 11, 2010 hours 10.00
Training Area dedicated to Restoration Schools and Accademies
From Thursday November 11 to Saturday November 13
The training area is run by a group of Florentine schools, preeminence accredited by the Tuscan Region, in the occasion of the Salone dell'Arte e del Restauro they have organized (wire laboratories) with live exhibitions in the different fields of art, artistic handicraft and restoration.
These activities are enhanced by a rich calender of conferences, artistic testimonies and technical meetings, of which are short and brief to bring out the relevance of each topic and be most time effective.
Each event is presented in a small hall which seats up to 16 people where they can interact with the speakers during the essential, fast and informal meetings.
Participating schools in the Training Area
01. Accademia di Belle Arti Abadir, Catania
02. Acram Formazione, Milano
03. Artedata, Matera
04. Associazione Forum Italiano Calce, Bologna
05. Associazione Palazzo Spinelli, Firenze
06. Auri Folia Restauri, Milano
08. Engim Veneto, Vicenza
09. Fondazione Alinari, Firenze
10. Fondazione Lisio, Firenze
11. Istituto Italiano per l’Arte, l'Artigianato e il Restauro, Roma
12. Istituto per l’Arte e il Restauro, Firenze
13. Scuola Edile di Firenze Centro Europeo Restauro
14. Scuola Metallo Nobile
15. Università Internazionale dell’Arte